16 June, 2006

Funny international food story

Yesterday I ate my friend's house. Keith and Lori are very hospitable and are always serving up something fun. Well, a buddy of ours from Scotland had made them some haggis. They heated it up and served it on crackers last night. (It was OK.) There were some unwitting victims at the dinner table who did not know what it was. So I thought I would send an SMS to my Scottish friend, Elaine about what was being served. When I typed in the SMS, here is exactly what came through on the T9 (the SMS typing software on my cell phone):

Just had gaggis tonight. Thought you would like to know.

That about sums it up.

Fortunately it was not served in the "bladder" or "stomach" and looked like a rather nice holiday cheese ball.

No comments:

 
My Google profile